The Baltimore Ravens will face off against the San Francisco 49ers this Sunday and to help you prepare for the big game, we’ve put together a list of five apps that will guide you through it.
1. Superbowl XLV II Guide app: The Version 3.6 of the app, which was designed by Phunware, has been updated for Super Bowl XLVII, which takes place in New Orleans on February 3rd at 6:30 PM ET. The free app, which is sponsored by Verizon, is designed for game goers and includes a guide to official Super Bowl events in New Orleans, maps, local restaurants, nightlife, and sites.
2. Super Ads: Super Bowl Commercials: “The Super Ads iPhone app features over 200 Super Bowl commercials, including NEW 2012 ads, commercials from 2006-2011, and all-time popular ads spanning the last four decades. The app enables users to view the best Super Bowl commercials from an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad device. Browse fan favorite Super Bowl commercial videos by year or lookup ads by the company or brand name. Users can also share their favorite ads via Email, Facebook, and Twitter.”
3. ESPN Score Center for iPad: “ESPN ScoreCenter brings you scores, news and standings from sports leagues around the world. The new app makes it easier than ever to follow your favorite teams anytime, anywhere. Stay up to date on the latest scores with personalized scoreboards and alerts. Follow the nation’s top stories with in-depth coverage and analysis.”
4. NFL Mobile: “LIVE Video coverage of selected 2012 postseason Wild Card Weekend games, the 2013 Pro Bowl and Super Bowl XLVII is also available on smartphones.”
5. SuperBowl 2013 News Pro: “This is a FREE android app special designed for Super Bowl 2013. Include hottest news and rumors, fresh videos and The Official Twitter Account of the Super Bowl integrated. Simple to use and fast this app also include many other football news from CBS Sports, NFL and from official site.”