Friday kicks off the holiday shopping season. To help you use your phones for more savvy shopping, we’ve put together a list of five price comparison apps to use this holiday season. In our list, we’ve included the name of the app, its description, along with a link to where you can download the app.
1. Price Check by Amazon: “Ever wondered if you were getting the best price on a product when you were out shopping? With Price Check, you can use your Android phone to check and compare prices instantly on Amazon. And to make in-store price comparison even better, we’re introducing a new price sharing feature that helps ensure our prices remain competitive for our customers.”
2. RedLaser: “RedLaser searches millions of products across thousands of online and local retailers to find the best prices. Search hundreds of local retailers to compare prices, find the nearest locations, and even check out books at the library. Buy on the go, right from your phone. Have items shipped to your home or pick up in-store from select local retailers.”
3. Milo Local Shopping: “Local Shopping helps you search the shelves of local stores both at home and on-the-go. Looking for a specific item? The Milo app shows you what nearby stores actually have a product in-stock, where the stores are located and how the price at one compares to others nearby.”
4. Decide.com: “Always know What To Buy, When To Buy it and get the price guaranteed on your purchases of electronics, appliances, home & garden and sporting goods. Decide Shopping & Price Predictor App is your Unbiased Shopping Advisor, helping Decide members save money, time and avoid buyer’s remorse.”
5. Google Shopper: “Google Shopper helps you find information on millions of products. Google Shopper recognizes products by cover art, barcode, voice and text search. You can find local and online prices, reviews, specifications, videos, and more to help you make the best purchasing decision. With one click you can save items to your shopping list and share with your friends.”