Do you get spam texts and emails? There are a number of apps designed to help you block these malware messages from your devices.
Below, we’ve collected five tools you can use to help fight spam for iOS and Android devices; they can be downloaded at Google Play, Amazon’s Appstore and Apple’s App Store.
1. Phone Spam Blocker: “NUMBERCOP blocks spam calls and text from 50.000 telemarketers & scam artists. Getting SPAM CALLS or TEXT SMS SPAM ? NUMBERCOP is the easiest way to block them. NUMBERCOP tracks more than 50.000 active spamming phone numbers: Phone scams, phishing calls and annoying telemarketers. Works like Antivirus security. Blocks spam numbers automatically. Includes daily number updates, FREE for one month. Easily search suspicious #’s and report new phone spam.”
2. Anti SMS Spam Pro: “This app show as Anti SMS Spam on your phone. You should setup dial number to open the Private Box and hide “Private Box” button so that your mate does not aware of your secret box.”
3. SpamDrain: “SpamDrain is a highly intelligent, cloud based, anti-spam service. Spam and viruses are safely stored far away from you on our servers. If a real email has been removed it can be easily retrieved from within the app and delivered to your inbox.”
4. Postman: The SMS Spam Filter: “Tired of unwanted SMS spam? Install Postman now and say bye to spam SMS text messages forever. Postman is an anti-spam app for your Android device that helps you filter those unwanted messages. Get the benefits of a powerful spam-detection filter with configurable spam filter level, a dedicated spam folder, trusted senders list, and more.”
5. Spam Agent: “Tired of SMS spam? Spam Agent is an adaptive system that analyzes messages based on your preferences. No need for blacklists; simply move the unsolicited messages to the spam folder, and the agent will do the rest.”