Love Pinterest but skeptical of the traffic it may or may not be sending to you site? Eager to obtain a suite of tools to help you post and measure your visual content onto Pinterest?
Well, the SUPER friendly folks at Pinerly have just the thing for you – the exact thing, really. We’ll give you a peek, but you’ll have to be patient and wait till it comes out of Beta.
What is Pinerly?
Many brands post content without being able to measure its relevance to devise a good strategy. Some are doing great, but others aren’t. Pinerly surfaces the most relevant statistics to eliminate the guessing and show you exactly what works and what doesn’t. This will help you figure out the best strategy for your content so that you can increase on your returns.
Here’s how you do it.
- Sign up for an account and eagerly await your acceptance email.
- Add the bookmarklet to your toolbar.
- Start pinning and reap the benefits of this tool!
And once you have Pinerly access, the next time you want to share something on Pinterest you click the bookmarklet and this pops up and self-explanatory prompts follow:
And then you get to the dashboard (which we won’t screenshot as it’s not open to the public yet, but trust us, you’ll love it) where you can:
- Track and compare click-throughs, likes and re-pins for campaigns
- Pin incredible suggested content
- Follow interesting new people
- View valuable Pinterest tips
Want to see a bit more? Reach out for access! They’ll be letting folks in soon.
(Pin image from Shutterstock)