The last time I posted a photo to Flickr was December 2008. However, I noticed a $4.99 app that might be interesting to people who still use Flickr.
The app has a couple of features that appear unique:
- Find geo-tagged photos posted to Flickr by navigating around a world map
- Share phtoos vis e-mail, Twitter or Facebook
- Upload a batch of photos from the iPad to Flickr with automatic resizing. This seems like a good way to move photos from a conventional digital camera through the iPad using Apple’s Digital Camera Connection kit (SD card reader)
- Batch uploads can be queued when offline and then sent up to Flickr after reconnected to the Internet
- Batch editor for photo properties including tags and set membership
- Map-based geo-tagger
The app has a very respectable 4-star average customer rating (out of a possible 5-stars) with 121 users providing ratings in the iTunes App Store.