Marco Ament, developer of the Instapaper app, posted some good news on his blog yesterday. The app, which lets you save web pages to read later, has been submitted to both the Amazon Appstore and the Nook App Store and it is expected to be available soon for you to buy for your Nook Tablet and Kindle Fire.
This app was developed in partnership with Mobelux. It doesn’t have support for all the great features and abilities you will find in the iOS app, but it does include enough that the developers feel they met the core needs of the average user.
- Adjustable fonts and text sizes
- Dark Mode for night reading
- Syncs your position in each article between multiple Android devices
- Folders for organizing articles
- Native Android sharing
- Lock rotation
- Download up to 500 articles at a time
The Instapaper app for Android has also recently been released in Google Play.
image via Mobelux