Music and Film is a match made in internet heaven – it’s a great way to entertain friends or just enjoy your favorite tunes to some great visuals. Now, you can make your own, with the songs you already own using your phone’s camera and this iOS app, MIXX.
To help you get started, here are some quick tips:
- You don’t need to register with a username or password – the app is a personal use app so you’re not going to be sharing directly from within the app.
- Make sure you have your selected song uploaded into your device, and not just in the cloud.
- Make sure your song is not a DRM file – I don’t usually buy from iTunes for this reason. If you get music from Amazon, they are DRM free.
- Use different filters in different combinations for added visual effects. They are live so you can see it and experiment as you record.
- Videos can be up to 10 minutes long.
- The app is free, but it will add a watermark to the videos, an upgrade of $.99 will remove it.