This week, Cafe Mom is hiring a vice president of audience targeting, while New York Institute of Technology is seeking a social media strategist. Haylie Pomroy Group needs a digital content manager, and Northwestern University is on the hunt for a content strategist for Kellogg School of Management. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Vice President, Audience Targeting Cafe Mom (New York, NY)
- Social Media Strategist New York Institute of Technology (New York, NY)
- Digital Content Manager Haylie Pomroy Group (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- Content Strategist, Kellogg School of Management Northwestern University (Evanston, IL)
- Public Relations Manager District of Columbia Sustainable Energy Utility (Washington, DC)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented SocialTimes pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.