Just in time for the hectic, crazy holiday season, today’s free eBook addresses a common problem throughout many cultures – diet and hunger.
Written by psychologist Dr. Melissa McCreery, The Emotional Eating Rescue Plan for Smart, Busy Women is not a Diet Plan. It’s a way to find peace with food and forge your own path to fulfilling hunger, both emotional and dietary.
If you struggle with emotional eating, diets and willpower won’t help, but making peace with food changes everything. Psychologist Dr. Melissa McCreery outlines a day-by-day rescue plan for emotional eating and overeating designed specifically for high-performing, busy women ready to take control of their eating and their weight. Based on thousands of hours of work with smart women struggling to stop overeating, this 28 day plan walks you through the steps to:
• Take control of stress eating, comfort eating, and other types of emotional eating
• Say goodbye to guilt, shame, and feeling frustrated with yourself
• Discover what you really crave and how to really feed yourself
• Create solutions that don’t leave you feeling hungry and deprived
• Design your recipe for lasting weight loss – even when you are busy and have a lot on your plate.
To free your guilty stomach, download your own copy, available free from Wednesday 11/20/2013 and Thursday 11/21/2013 on Amazon. You can also visit Dr. McCreery on her blog, where you’ll find a free audio series and more great tips like this: Make a plan for the treats you love. Who can say no to that?