Welcome back toeBookNewser’s series of posts on the most pirated eBooks. Every so often we look to go check The Pirate bay and see what the well-informed pirate is reading. Given the dangers of piracy, we feel it’s important to highlight the needs that aren’t being met. Are these book pirated by people who lack the funds to get the content, or is it simply inaccessible (not available in a public library, perhaps)?
It’s been a couple weeks since I last posted on this, and the Top 5 list largely has not changed. Three of the top 5 were on the list last time, and a 4th title (Men’s Fitness) had been in the top 5 for several weeks before dropping down to about 8th place.Curiously enough, it never actually left the Top 10.
- How to Instantly Connect with Anyone: 96 All-New Little Tricks
- Never Be Lied to Again: How to Get the Truth In 5 Minutes Or Less
- Tracey Cox :100 Hot Sex Positions (2011)
- How to Win Every Argument : The Use and Abuse of Logic
- Men’s Fitness – 12 Minute Workout