Today’s Thursday, which means its time to go look at The Pirate Bay and see what ebooks are being pirated. This is a semi-regular feature here on eBookNewser.
It’s been a week since I last looked at this list, and in that time piracy has caused the downfall of western civilization (twice) and it’s why 3 authors and 1 singer starved to death. But enough with the absurdities.
This weeks’ list is much like the last. Three of the titles are self-improvement books and the other 2 cover how to start a business.
- Never Be Lied to Again: How to Get the Truth In 5 Minutes Or Less
- How to Win Every Argument : The Use and Abuse of Logic
- Men’s Fitness – 12 Minute Workout
- 101 Small Business Ideas for Under $5000
- The 200 Best Home Businesses: Easy To Start, Fun To Run
Do you know what i find most interesting about these titles? None of them show up anywhere near the top ten list of the eBook lending libraries. Most all eBooks lent (both between individuals and through OverDrive) are fiction, and those titles have never shown up as the most pirated eBooks.
There is a major disconnect between the eBooks borrowed and eBooks pirated. Does anyone have a suggestion how that happened?