Twitter is strutting its stuff for New York Fashion Week through Sept. 15, followed by London Fashion Week Sept. 16-21, with tweets from designers, models, and stylists.
New York Fashion Week kicked off Monday with Ford Models (@FordModels) photographer Damien Neva tweeting his experiences. Designer Prabal Gurung (@PrabalGurung) tests his tweeting chops Wednesday, and the rest of the schedule for New York Fashion Week is:
- Thursday, Sept. 8, Lucky Magazine (@LuckyMagazine) editor John Jannuzzi (@JohnJannuzzi) covers Fashion’s Night Out (#FNO);
- Friday, Sept. 9, Designer Chris Benz (@cmbenz);
- Saturday, Sept. 10, Council of Fashion Designers of America CEO Steven Kolb (@stevenkolb);
- Sunday, Sept. 11, Paper Magazine editorial director Mickey Boardman (@AskMrMickey);
- Monday, Sept. 12, Gilt Groupe co-founder Alexandra Wilkis Wilson (@GiltAlexandra);
- Tuesday, Sept. 13, model Coco Rocha (@cocorocha);
- Wednesday, Sept. 14, Bergdorf Goodman women’s fashion director Linda Fargo and her team from @Bergdorfs; and
- Thursday, Sept. 15, Marie Claire fashion director and Project Runway judge Nina Garcia (@ninagarcia).
Gurung and Marc Jacobs (@MarcJacobsIntl) will live-tweet their shows, and other designers who will tweet during New York Fashion Week include Donna Karan New York (@dkny), Zac Posen (@Zac_Posen), Narciso Rodriguez (@narciostudio), Norma Kamali (@normakamali), Erin Fetherston (@ErinFetherston), Thakoon New York (@ThakoonNY), Tommy Hilfiger (@TommyHilfiger), Rebecca Minkoff (@RebeccaMinkoff), Michelle Smith (@MillyByMichelle), Proenza Schouler (@ProenzaSchouler), Rag & Bone (@rag_bone), and @OscarPRGirl for Oscar de la Renta.